Medicines at Work
We all have a responsibility for health, safety and welfare while at work. Many simple over the counter remedies and prescription medicine cause a range of side effects which can compromise safety at work.
As an individual It is your responsibility to understand what medication you are taking and how it might affect your ability to perform your duties safely.
All industries have health and safety policies some including railway, construction, road , haulage and logistics are subject to more legal issues and your employer should be able to guide you on the policy.
- Are you confident that whatever you are administering to your body is safe, effective and legal at work.
- If the product you are taking is unsuitable to take are you aware of alternative medication that you may take that will not compromise safety at work.
- Are you aware of the DVLA guidelines on driving and health conditions that could affect your driving.
Pharmacy Saver can help you remain SAFE
We have an experienced team of Occupational health pharmacist available to provide you with advice and information to help you make sense of your medication and their use at work.
If you order your medication from our website, we can provide you a FREE:
- Report detailing how your medication will affect health and safety at work.
- Advice on how your medicines or medical condition can affect your driving.
If you obtain your medications from another pharmacy and want further advice on remaining safe at work please contact us
How it works:
- Register on our site, and tick the box that states - I require more information on how my medicines will affect me in at work..
- We will contact you for more details.
- Order your medication online
Post the prescription to our address
582 Honeypot lane
- We will provide you with a report on how your medicines will affect you at work
- You will recive your medication in the post.
You are personally responsible for reporting any medication you take to your company occupational health and safety provider.